DDPPLA will be taking off from our live dance parties until further notice
BUT WE CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP
We will be bringing the DDPP experience to you in your living room through the magic of the internet.
PLEASE NOTE: Virtual dance parties will be open to all womxn, female identified, non-binary, and gender expansive dancers. If you live with a dude who would like to dance with you, he is welcome to participate.
VIRTUAL DDPP DATES
Sun 5/17 @ 2pm
Wed 5/20 @ 5pm
Sun 5/24 @ 2pm
Wed 5/27 @ 5pm
(Local LA times listed)
Here’s the link for EVERY SUNDAY:
Here’s the link for EVERY WEDNESDAY:
These links will NOT change!
*These are the REVISED PREMIUM Zoom Links – each dance party has a 500 person capacity
HERE’S HOW IT WILL WORK
- We will be using ZOOM to gather online
- A different DDPP chapter will be the “host” of each dance party – you will be dancing with people all over the country!
- The playlist link will be posted ahead of time on our Facebook and Instagram pages. You control the music in your own living room
- The link will be open 10 minute prior to the listed time if you have any questions or trouble. Please be on time!
- Dancing will start at 5 after the hour
- Mute your audio when you arrive
- A host will give some brief instructions and then a 3-2-1 countdown for you to hit play on your playlist!
- Dance your quarantined heart out!
IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED ZOOM
Restart your computer if you haven’t done so in a while.
Click the link on your phone or computer.
Give yourself a few minutes for Zoom’s quick, simple download.
Accept the pop-up to use your computer’s mic and speakers.
THESE EVENTS ARE FREE!
If you have any questions or issues please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media @ddppla
Stay safe and healthy!